We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on nails2tail.com. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on nails2tail.com or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on nails2tail.com or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with nails2tail.com.
We may or may not collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on nails2tail.com. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by nails2tail.com to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. Nails2tail.com may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address, digital wallets, etc.) on the website nails2tail.com. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure & approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
Nails2Tail.com will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on nails2tail.com and opt out of any non-essential communications from nails2tail.com.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
We use data collection devices/technology such as “cookies” on certain or all pages of nails2tail.com to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on nails2tail.com, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We do not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. Nails2Tail.com may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
Nails2tail.com may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not manage and control.
To protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, Nails2tail.com has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the web servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although nails2tail.com endeavors to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website nails2tail.com, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Please note that we will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to info(at)nails2tail.com for necessary action.
1. We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order :
4. We will not use or share, either within Nails2tail.com or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among Nails2tail.com and its affiliates, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
5. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
6. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
7. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by Nails2Tail.com to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
Non personal information
1. At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
2. All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
3. We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We at Nails2Tail.com can then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by Nails2Tail.com in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We use also use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
1. For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other web pages as well as to websites outside Nails2Tail.com. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by Nails2Tail.com. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
1. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information you have entered whilst visiting our website or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, e-mail the Data Manager at info(at)nails2tail.com
2. If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, please contact us at info(at)nails2tail.com, with the subject line, “privacy.”
3. If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at info(at)nails2tail.com.